08 9 / 2012
14 7 / 2012
13 7 / 2012
22 5 / 2012
11 5 / 2012
- Emergency Zippered Pouch from A Spoonful of Sugar
- Sling Bag Tutorial from Morning by Morning Production (What a nice project! I think I’m gonna make one of these very soon!)
- Retro Travel Bag from The Polkadot Chair at Riley Blake Designs
- Sock Monsters from BurdaStyle (The tutoral is in German, but there are very detailed pictures of every step.)
Have fun making!
And one thing more: I discovered a new social networking site yesterday, Today I made. The basic idea is that you upload pictures of projects that you just finished and thereby offer inspiration to other users. I haven’t tried it out yet (didn’t make anything new since yesterday), but I’ll do as soon as I have something to share. You might want to check the site out!
03 5 / 2012
Mother’s Day is around the corner, so here are a couple of things that might make lovely gifts for your mum:
- Folk Art Glasses Case from Better Homes and Gardens (The link will take you to a gallery entitled “Easy Sewing Projects” - you might want to browse through it, there are a lot of really nice other projects as well!)
- The Frou Frou Bag from Sew Sweetness
- Fold-Over Clutch with Fabric Rosette Pin from Kill Them With Craftiness
- Rosy Wedge Bag from Sew What at Basicgrey
Have fun sewing!